Follow Us
Facebook Linkedin


If you are the parent of, or believe you could be the parent of a child for whom you have not been named on a birth certificate, nor have you signed a paternity affidavit, you may wish to file a parentage action. This action includes obtaining orders for genetic testing to establish paternity, and once paternity is proven, establishing a parenting plan and child support. only provides services in specific case types within family law.  An LLLT’s scope of practice within those case types is limited.  For more information, CLICK HERE.