Follow Us
Facebook Linkedin

Establishing a Parenting Plan

If you are unmarried and are named on your child’s birth certificate or have signed a paternity affidavit, you may file a petition to establish a parenting plan and child support. can:

Draft initial pleadings required for filing your case or responding to a Summons and Petition (Summons, Petition, Proposed Parenting Plan, proposed child support worksheet, and other required case initiating forms)

Draft final pleadings (Findings and Conclusions, Final Parenting Plan, Final Order of Child Support and worksheet)

Provide ongoing advice and assistance with filing case, serving other party, explaining deadlines, and finalizing case

Additional services may be provided under separate agreement for filing or responding to motions, issuing or responding to discovery requests, and meeting other court deadlines during litigation, as case proceeds to trial only provides services in specific case types within family law.  An LLLT’s scope of practice within those case types is limited.  For more information, CLICK HERE.